Friday, August 26, 2011

Vue de la Seine

Not the greatest photo, but here's a view of the Seine river from the apartment where I'm staying. Early evening, that's why the trees in the back are lit up (which is why I took the picture in the first place). If you followed the métro line from left to right over the Seine, you'd be headed towards the Quai de la Gare stop on M6 (green) line. The Bibliothèque nationale de France (national library) can also be seen from this same window!

Must sleep now, if I follow through on my plan to go jogging tomorrow morning...when I first arrived I was thrilled to see a few pairs of French people jogging along the Seine (including some very fit pompiers - firemen), so I won't look like an idiot (as I did the one time I tried running in Lisieux, Normandy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment